CALL FOR ENTRIES
2007 RUDY BRUNER AWARD
About the Rudy Bruner Award:
The Rudy Bruner Award is given to urban places that demonstrate the successful integration of effective process, meaningful values and good design. RBA winners are distinguished by their social, economic and contextual contributions to the urban environment, and often provide innovative solutions to our cities’ most challenging problems.
The RBA awards one Gold Medal of $50,000 and four Silver Medals of $10,000 each.
Case studies of winners are published on line at www.brunerfoundation.org and in a book distributed by the Bruner Foundation.
2007 Selection Committee:
- Mayor Manny Diaz, Miami, FL
- Reese Fayde, CEO, Living Cities: National Community Development Initiative, NY
- Reed Kroloff, Dean of Architecture, Tulane University, New Orleans
- David Perry, CEO, Great Cities Institute, Chicago
- Josephine Ramirez, Director of Planning, The Music Center, Los Angeles
- Robert Kroin, Chief Architect, Boston Redevelopment Authority, Boston
For more information or to receive an application, contact:
130 Prospect Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Ph. 617-492-8401, Ext. 184
Download the application: www.brunerfoundation.org
The application deadline is December 18, 2006.
Please provide your name, title, company or organization, full address and daytime phone and/or fax number on all application requests. Please let us know how you learned about the Award.