Our dynamic staff would be delighted to speak at your event. We can speak on a wide range of subjects related to Placemaking and the creation of more livable towns and cities, including:
- The 11 principles of Placemaking
- What makes a great place
- How successful public spaces improve communities
- The Power of Ten
- Creating walkable communities
- Parks as community places
- The social and economic benefits of public markets
- Transit-friendly streets and communities
- What if we built our cities around places?
Prices for speaking engagements depend on the nature of your organization, the event location/timing, and the seniority of the PPS staff member. Please contact Emily Ball at (212) 620-5660 ext 301 for details.
- Fred Kent President, Keynotes, professional training
- Kathy Madden Senior Vice President Keynotes, professional training
- Steve Davies Senior Vice President Keynotes, professional training
- Cynthia Nikitin Vice President Keynotes, professional training, plenary sessions, workshops
- Ethan Kent Vice President Keynotes, professional training, plenary sessions, workshops, community and student groups