PPS works with both the public and the private sectors – both developers and municipalities – to ensure that all public spaces in a new development are integrated into the fabric of the community, bringing life to all aspects of the development. The types of clients we serve include:
- Developers of new mixed-use communities, new town centers or in-fill development projects
- Master Developers or Development Consultants
- Municipalities, Counties and other public agencies developing master plans, design guidelines and RFP’s for new mixed-use development projects
- Property Owners exploring the potential for mixed-use development
- Community Development Corporations
- Public and not-for-profit housing agencies
- Transit agencies and Departments of Transportation planning transit-oriented developments
Selected Current and Past Clients Include:
- Pearl Brewery Redevelopment, San Antonio, Texas, Silver Ventures, Inc.
- Orlando Downtown Plaza, Orlando, Florida, Palm Beach Land Trust
- Washington D.C. Convention Center Site Redevelopment, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Oviedo New Town Center, Oviedo, Florida, Broad Street Partners, LLC
- Fallbrook Village Center and Green, Lincoln, Nebraska, NEBCO, Inc.
- Redevelopment of the Blount Street Neighborhood, Raleigh, North Carolina, State of North Carolina, State Property Office