Senior Director of PPS Transportation Initiatives Gary Toth and the PPS Transportation team continue working to build community through transportation and re-orient the planning profession around people and places. In addition to advancing other PPS projects, they are also participating in many upcoming events this fall:
- October 15- Gary will be featured on a panel at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference of the Institute of Transportation Engineers
- October 18-21- Gary will attend Railvolution, in Portland, Oregon, a conference for “passionate practitioners” on the role of land use and transit in building more livable communities
- October 22- Gary travels to Portland, Oregon to participate in the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Sustainable Urban Design Standards Meeting
- November 8, 9- Gary will participate in a Technical Coordinating Committee Meeting for the Strategic Highway Research Program Two in Sacramento, California
- November 13, 2010- Aurash Khawarzad will participate in the First Connecticut Bike Walk Summit at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain, Connecticut.
- November 14-17- Aurash Khawarzad travels to Denver to speak on sustainable transportation and Placemaking at the first T&DI Green Streets & Highways Conference.
For more information, contact email@example.com.